About the Senior Software Engineer position
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer who will assist us in development and maintenance at all stack levels—seeking a strong generalist with a ravenous appetite for incorporating new technology skills.
You should be able to build high-quality, innovative, and fully performing software in compliance with coding standards and technical design.
Senior Software Engineer responsibilities are:
- Organize full lifecycle software development
- Experience with MongoDB, containerization, Docker, Kuberenetes, and continuous integration preferred
- Strong shell scripting and debugging chops
- Mentoring and leading junior developers
- Organize documentation and maintenance for project management
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
Senior Software Engineer Qualifications are:
- Masters degree in CS or 4 years of industry experience
- Linux server and cloud-native experience required
- Startup mentality: self-starter, proactive, flexible
- Experience in mentoring and leading Junior developers